Since March 2020, we have been dealing with the extremely contagious COVID-19 (the new corona virus) in the Netherlands. For our safety, I have introduced a number of protective measures for my massage practice. I follow the guidelines of the RIVM, as developed for physiotherapists and other paramedics.
The following protocol applies if you receive massage in the massage practice:
- upon arrival, we disinfect our hands with disinfectant gel
- we keep 1.5 meters distance
- Only come when you feel good and healthy. If in doubt cancel (the 24 hour cancelation rule does not apply).
- I stick to the appointment time (to avoid further contact with others and to be able to clean)
- Come alone (at the appointment). Unless you depend on guidance
- after departure everything that has been touched is cleaned.
If you are unsure whether it is possible for you to get a massage, please discuss this with me before making your reservation.